During the month of May, The Durango HeartsMe Program delivered a total of 369 gift bags to local employees in the area. Only two businesses won the gift bags: Mountain Middle School and Mercury Payment Systems.
Mountain Middle School
On May 11th, during a staff meeting, Bethany and J.Leigh delivered 19 HeartsMe gift bags to staff, teachers and students teachers. Thanks Mountain Middle School for taking great care of our youth!
Mercury Payment Systems
It is hard to believe that it took only 23 minutes to deliver 350 gift bags to Mercury Payment Systems! With help from The Durango Diplomats, Jack Llewellyn , Executive Director of The Durango Chamber of Commerce, and staff members from Fast Signs of Durango, the delivery went seamlessly.
Special thanks to Durango TV for catching the great moments on film! And a huge thanks to the following Diplomats for taking time to deliver "happiness in a bag"!
- CHRISTINE PHILIPS – BANK OF COLORADO
- BRAD COOK – COMMUNITY BANKS OF COLORADO
- SUSAN SMITH – ANOTHER DIMENSION DESIGN
- STEVE PEASE – OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT
- DEANA TOMAC – FOUR CORNERS HEALTHCARE
- JACK MORRISON – MORRISON BUSINESS CONSULTING
- CINDY MORIN – TAFOYA BARRETT AND ASSOCIATES
- MERIDA ODIORNE – JAY SHORT INSURANCE